About me

Hello people who are reading this.

My name is Mal. You can call me that but some people call me Coda. I am an introvert. I spend my time watching TV shows like Steven Universe. I draw all the time and want to be an artist. I dream of one day making my own comic or having my own animated series. Either way art and English education is important to my future career path. I get overly stressed about a lot and really paranoid. I am quiet and enjoy my alone time. Time with friends is always fun and I love it but I am perfectly fine being alone. If you leave me with food, a pencil some paper and maybe a video game I will be fine. I really don’t care about much. That doesn’t mean I don’t put effort into things. It simply means that not much bothers me. Really the only thing that does is that paranoia and stress. I’m always down for a nap. I am a very sarcastic and ironic person. I listen to a lot of 80’s rock like Queen or Guns n Roses. I also listen to Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan, Twenty One Pilots, Arctic Monkeys, The Neighborhood, Panic! At the Disco and so on. I also watch shows like Supernatural and Stranger Things. I am a fan of sci-fi movies and all that fantasy stuff. Yes. I am the definition of geek. Thanks for reading.